- You may submit information, including personal data and sensitive personal data to us via the on-line application forms and email addresses as an application ("application data"). Sensitive personal data is information as to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings.
- By storing and submitting your information you are agreeing to your application data being processed for the purposes of
- communication regarding recruitment with prospective employers and you
- consideration of your applications and your recruitment by prospective employers
- advice to prospective employers on hiring decisions and statistical insight
- personalization and recommendations of content and information of potential interest
Data Protection and Confidentiality
- We acknowledge that your contact details and application data (as defined above) ("your information") may be confidential. We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws.
- We may use your application data and contact details solely for the purposes of recruitment or marketing, as more fully described above. We may use information obtained about you from monitoring your use of this website solely for internal purposes including site performance and evaluation site use. Personal data collected by monitoring will be aggregate, no personal or sensitive personal data will be used other than for the purpose for which it was originally obtained.
- You acknowledge and agree that the location of our offices may change from time to time and that we may acquire other offices in any number of other countries or territories at any time, any one or more of which may act as a controller of and/or process your information. We will not disclose your data to any other third party unless for recruitment purposes or required to do so by law or regulators.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may from time to time transfer any of your contact details and/or application data overseas to any of our offices or of any of our affiliates, agents or appointed representatives. Some of our offices and those of our affiliates, agents or representatives are located in countries outside the European Economic Area which do not have well developed data protection legislation when compared to European law. While we will ensure your information is processed in accordance with this legal notice and privacy statement you may not have rights under data protection legislation in those jurisdictions equivalent to those under European law. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not want that information to be processed by us in the ways described by this notice.
- You have the right to access your personal data whether submitted as an application or otherwise by sending us a written request. There is a charge of £10 for administering such a request. If you believe that the personal data we hold is incorrect then please notify us. If data is found to be incorrect then we will take appropriate steps to resolve the situation.
- Occasionally third parties may provide storage services to us. In those circumstances those third parties shall be required to enter into a confidentiality agreement on no less stringent terms than found in this privacy statement and to process your data solely in accordance with our instructions.